MCOA Team met Hon. Minister of Higher & Technical Education Mr Uday Samantji Minister at Mantralaya. We submitted SOP prepared by MCOA to operate Coaching Classes. We had discussion on each point in details. Secretary of Education Mr Gupta was also present online. Hon. Minister instructed the concerned Department to prepare SOP for Coaching Classes and send it to Chief Secretary who in turn will direct the Local Governing Bodies to allow to start for Coaching Classes. Since he has Higher education and Technical Education under his portfolio the permission as of now will be for starting Degree College lectures. We will be getting the update within two to three days. Keeping that same directive we will subsequently approaching the Hon. Education Minister for School and Junior College Ms Varsha Gaikwad for lending permission to start Coaching Classes for school section and Junior college section. We strongly believe that within 7 to 10 days we will be able to get overall permission for starting the Classes.
View Our Latest Post
- MCOA TEACHER’S DAY 2022 CELEBRATION & FELICITATION PROGRAM (MEDIA COVERAGE LINKS).
- Teacher’s Day Celebration and Felicitation 2022
- WINNING IN TOUGH TIME – BY HARBOUR ZONE.
- MCOA Harbour Zone brings a special Seminar to have brainstorming & overcome above situations.
- MCOA Organized Session on National Education Policy 2020 on 8th July 2022 at Prabhodhankar Thackeray Hall Borivali West.